Hey, Hey, I'm Leah and I'm so glad you're here!
I can’t wait to get to know you better, but first I want to share a little bit about who I am and what I do.
- I grew up in a smaller to town called Durham, NC.
- My parents named me Leah and so I stuck w
ith it (yay for consistency)
- I have chickens that are like puppy dogs.
- I also have puppy dogs that are not like chickens.
- I am an entrepreneur, a student, a dreamer, a reader, and someone who loves donuts ohhh so very much!
- I created my business, The Fitted Gem, after longing to start an inspirational page + blog for 5 years. I finally put action behind it and launched November of 2017!
Growing up, I struggled with body image, obsessions with working out, and eating disorders. This was all for the wrong reason (read my transformation here). Now I live a life where fitness + health is a benefit to my life, not the whole reason I live. That is why I created my guides (here). I want YOU to experience the same freedom that I have! I want you to enjoy the way you move, feel strong physically, be confident in who you are in God, and live life to its fullest potential.
I know this business can reach far beyond what we ever thought possible and guess what girl, YOU are a part of it *does happy jig*.
Thank you for your support, love, and I can’t wait to see what the future brings us, together!